Hogan Not Happy With Handling Of Brooke's Exit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Doubt they needed to and the reasons they didn't are definitely the ones you stated, it's just you'd think they would and I find it hilarious that they didn't.

Might be a sign that his power in the company is diminishing and that they really aren't that interested in signing him again when this current deal expires.

What I'd like to know is whose running things? TNA under the Dixie reign has had a very specific way of handling things (Brooke after all was hired because she was just a sweet girl) Doesn't seem like a firing Dixie would go for especially with how she knew Hogan would react so whose pushing these issues?

Didn't Dixie's mum come in recently and take control of the books? Pretty sure once she jumped on board she started firing people and trying to cut costs and get things in order since she and her husband are the ones funding Dixie's plaything.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Hogan has absolutely no right to be informed about a pending release of any employee, regardless of his relations to them. He was hired for an on-air authority figure, and it sounds like Hogan cant keep kayfabe & real life separated anymore.

Brooke probably could have taken legal actions against the company if Hogan was informed in the first place.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
yeah but out of respect you would think TNA would inform Hogan that they are gonna fire his daughter.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Hogan has absolutely no right to be informed about a pending release of any employee, regardless of his relations to them. He was hired for an on-air authority figure, and it sounds like Hogan cant keep kayfabe & real life separated anymore.

Brooke probably could have taken legal actions against the company if Hogan was informed in the first place.
As far as I was aware, he was a hell of alot more than an on-air character and was literally guy in charge.

It would have been more courteous for them to inform him they were releasing her but they still made the right decision regardless.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Might be a sign that his power in the company is diminishing and that they really aren't that interested in signing him again when this current deal expires.

Didn't Dixie's mum come in recently and take control of the books? Pretty sure once she jumped on board she started firing people and trying to cut costs and get things in order since she and her husband are the ones funding Dixie's plaything.

TNA is being shopped around, having Hogan is a better sales pitch to have than the nobodies they currently have. Can unload it to antoher money mark.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TNA is being shopped around, having Hogan is a better sales pitch to have than the nobodies they currently have. Can unload it to antoher money mark.

I have seen Dixie mention quite a few times that Hogan helps TNA organise business deals but I see no evidence of it actually being true. One of the first things she said Hogan's name would help them organise was a video game deal yet they have never managed to seal that deal. The brand itself should be the selling point after being around for over a decade and being on Spike for so many years. They have a core audience of over a million that tune in every week and that should be able to sell the company to advertisers or potential buyers. Hogan adds nothing and the changes that he and Bischoff have pushed for have hurt the company.

Viacom seem to only logical option to buy TNA but I don't know if they would even want to after buying Bellator already.