• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hiyaah WWEF!

Name: Zachariah or Zach

Favourite Superstar & Why: Dolph Ziggler dude entertains with the best of them. If I had to pick a 2nd I'm going Orton, idk there's a lot of haters for the guy but I like the guy. Also Rev Theory kicks ass and Voices is one of my favorite songs from them.

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Prlly like the Attitude Era I would say is when I really became a fan

Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE

How did you find the site? I typed WWE on the search bar and accidently added an F and sure enough the [WWEF]orums pops up haha

Will I be active here: Sure thing, never done a msgboard for wrestling before but Im willing to take part now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
welcome to the forums, like @Butters said Dolph has quite a fan base here so you will always have comrades when trying to argue a case for him haha.
Enjoy your stay mate hope you're around.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Since you like DZ and are already discussing the NFL, I'll forgive you for liking Orton. Anyone else supporting that piece of shit goes straight to my shit list. So feel lucky my friend.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
iasip-dance.gif

Hey there partner, welcome to WWEF!