Hiya

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Veritas

Reaction score
Greetings ladies and gents, how goes it? I'm Daniel and I've signed up for this site on a reccomendation from a friend of mine, Pumpt. I've been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember but I really became hooked, like most everyone else I'm sure, at the height of the Attitude Era. I remember watching alot of NWA and WCW with my great grandfather as a small child but once "Stone Cold" came along I became hooked on the McMahon koolaide. I consider myself somewhat of a "historian" on the sport - I've read more wrestling books and bios than I care to remember, I read just about every text based interview I come across, and I listen to all the audio interviews the Observer/Figure 4 website does on my way to and from work. I've invested alot of my free time in learning as much as I can about professional wrestling and now I'm here to share and contrast my opinions with the likes of you. See ya'll around the boards.

I also happen to be a pretty big MMA fan as well. Nowhere near on the level of Pumpt (as I'm sure you've all encountered his wisdom on that subject) but a big fan nonetheless.

Axis

Reaction score
Pumpt is good people, so I will assume you are as well. Welcome, sir!

RobyD

Reaction score
Welcome to the board man, hopefully you stick around, we need some good members, and you seem pretty intelligent.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Dan!!!!!!! Trust me fellas, he'll be a fine asset to the board. His knowledge is fantastic of both wrestling and MMA. I can vouch for him. Great with his grammar as well.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Ah, finally. Sorry about the inconvenience we had with email confirmations.
Welcome.

Veritas

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. No worries Italian, just glad to finally be here, lol. This place looks pretty interesting. Can't wait to see what all I can get into 'round here.

Axis

Reaction score
Welcome, don't talk to Adam.