• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

History they dont teach you in school

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
[YT]8-U5EZ-J75o[/YT]

A lot of you might already know some of this stuff, but i found it interesting to watch, and want to share it.

Reaction score
Yeah the US singlehandedly did ALL that to the world. It's ALL our fault. :rolleyes: The UN and everybody else is of course, exempt right?

Jesus Christ in a sidecar kid. Read some books, see the way the world really works and then come back here. If the US is so bad, we're not forcing you to stay. Get the fuck out if you don't like the way things are.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Seriously I've had enough of these fucking conspiracy theorists calling America the satan of the world. If it wasn't for America being around in the first place you wouldn't have the right to express political opinion in the first place. We'd all either be speaking another language, we'd have a TRUE dicatatorship, not a democracy. There WOULD be an official strict totalitarian national church. You wouldn't have any freedom of expression to spew this bile without being executed.

But nah, we'd rather continue bitching about how America's evil because we're not satisfied with freedom. We'd rather be in a dictatorship so long as that dictatorship was willing to give us free health care and shut down those big nasty evil abusive corporations.

Reaction score
i never said i hate the USA, lol. its just some history that i found interesting, i love it here.

Faulted and blatanly bullshit accounts of "history" aren't the least interesting and if they are, then move to Berkely and join Code Pink or MoveOn.org