History has been made

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Stinger sucks, if my memory is not mistaken. I could be wrong, but I remember him being a fucktard.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Stinger sucks, if my memory is not mistaken. I could be wrong, but I remember him being a fucktard.

My noob days, I remember them.

The Australians and New Zealand guys picked on me.

Qwake

My noob days, I remember them.

The Australians and New Zealand guys picked on me.

I picked on you?

Probably because you were V1 but now you have risen through the ranks and are probably the most popular guy in HIAT right now lol. :v:

Moonlight Drive

Probably because you were V1 but now you have risen through the ranks and are probably the most popular guy in HIAT right now lol.
Right after me of course.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
If I go, nobody shall ever love again.

Blaze won't love Whippy
Peepshow won't love LadyHotrod
Hometown Kid won't love Cayse

... how in the heck does that work? lol...

and will someone please explain this "rep" thing to me... i'm slightly, VERY, confussed...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
There's a little box in the bottom left corner of every post (except your own) with a check mark and an X. If you like/dislike someone's post enough, you click that and click approve or disapprove and leave a comment with it (optional). The more points you receive, the higher your rep power is (the number next to the green boxes under your name). The higher your rep power is, the more rep points you can give/take. Of course if people give you negative rep enough, your rep power will be negative with red boxes and you can't give/take any points.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
There's a little box in the bottom left corner of every post (except your own) with a check mark and an X. If you like/dislike someone's post enough, you click that and click approve or disapprove and leave a comment with it (optional). The more points you receive, the higher your rep power is (the number next to the green boxes under your name). The higher your rep power is, the more rep points you can give/take. Of course if people give you negative rep enough, your rep power will be negative with red boxes and you can't give/take any points.

thank you... so people kinda likes me? lol.