• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

History Forum Draft Sign Up/Discussion Thread

Bully Ray

Draft Rules:

The whole point of the game is to draft a roster of wrestlers to build a matchcard around. Once everyone has completed their own card, I will put players cards against each other and the Forum will vote on who's is the best. When winners of each (4) advance to the last four. The last four will be put in a table, where they face the other four, the top two of the four, will be in the final! Where the champion is made!

Obviously, once a wrestler is chosen in the draft they can no longer be picked up. For example, if someone picks Mick Foley, that means they have picked Mankind, Cactus Jack etc. They can use any incarnation of him they want. You can have any superstar, from any promotion!

Each draft round will be randomized by me.

After asking around, the majority decision was to lower the time between picks. You have a maximum of 8 hours to make your pick. If 8 hours passed. Anyone who has below the current picker in the order, can pick

Tag teams do not count as one pick. If you want NAO you would have to have both Road Dogg and Billy Gunn
There are 18 rounds. You do not have to pick a manager/valet, but can if you want to.

Trades are allowed, and don’t have to be one-for-one. For example, someone can give up five wrestlers for one if they want to. They must still have at least 6 matches on their matchcard though, no matter the size of their roster. Trades can be made at any time. If two players complete a trade, please PM me the details and I will announce it and make changes to the rosters.

Matchcard Rules:

Your card must contain at least 6 matches.

Only a maximum of three gimmick matches allowed per card (Note – tag team, triple threat, fatal four-way etc do not count as gimmicks.)

Each wrestler can only be involved in one match on your card.

When your card is complete, PM it to me and I will set you up in a match against another player.

You can build a scenario/storyline for the match but you don't have to.

------------------------------------------------------

At the moment we are all full up!

People who have signed up

Bully Ray
ThatGuyFromNukemHigh
natlav
Rated R Superstar
Tapout
Derrick
Schmidty
CM_Punk

Last edited:

Nate

If I may make a suggestion: Maybe this comp. should include only 8 participants, rather than 16 only because it might take a while to actually get 16 different people to enter this competition.

Bully Ray

If I may make a suggestion: Maybe this comp. should include only 8 participants, rather than 16 only because it might take a while to actually get 16 different people to enter this competition.

Okay then, and with the 8, each will have a match card vote against each other and the final four, will enter a table where they face each other once. Then the top two from the final table of 4 will have a final for the ultimate winner!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Pretty sure these have been attempted on here before and never really get off the ground. And not to rain on your parade but the guy has 15 posts and 6 in this thread alone. So I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hope it succeeds seems like it could be fun but I'm not going to attempt it at this point.

Bully Ray

Pretty sure these have been attempted on here before and never really get off the ground. And not to rain on your parade but the guy has 15 posts and 6 in this thread alone. So I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hope it succeeds seems like it could be fun but I'm not going to attempt it at this point.

Yeah you've got a point but I'll give it a 100% and put some time! It will be fun!

I'll give it a try

Awesome!

Schmidty

Count me in! Should be fun.

One quick question.... So if I want a guy with a manager I can be like for example: Curtis Axel w Paul Heyman?