Hiromu Takahashi Out for Six Months with Torn Pec

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
hiromu_4.jpg

NJPW reported this morning that Hiromu Takahashi will be out for an estimated six months due to a torn left pectoral.

The company posted the following on social media: “After medical assessment, Hiromu Takahashi's left pectoral injury will leave him out of action for an estimated six months. More information will follow.”

Takahashi has not wrestled since February 19, when he was injured during a tag team match at a Road to Castle Attack event in Morioka. It was announced prior to this morning’s event at Korakuen Hall that he would also be unable to compete on today's card..

Takahashi is currently the IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion. He was scheduled to defend the championship against El Phantasmo on the second night of Castle Attack on February 28 at Osaka-jo Hall. It has not been said what the company will do with the championship.

Tetsuya Naito, who has taken dates off due to a knee injury, announced to the crowd at the start of today’s Road to Castle Attack show that he will return to action on February 25 at Korakuen Hall.

:pour I'd just give the belt to ELP and let him get some mega heat until Hiromu comes back tbh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This will just push forward Rocky Romero's last run. It pretty obvious he will get one last win - before he finally retires and goes fulltime on commentary.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah ELP could be the next Champ, but why not put it on El Desperado or hell Lio Rush? I would dig El Desperado getting the nod more than anymore considering he had one of the best Matches of the Year and both of their Careers Months back.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ELP vs El Desperado - then Romero will beat El Desperado - then it will be a 3 way and ELP will take back.
Mark my words. There might