• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hip Hop/RAP Discussion Thread

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Lets get this jumpin' again.

[video=youtube;dkAaOu3iDIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkAaOu3iDIk[/video]

Huh, no idea why it won't embed.

Edit: Haha, you can't embed AtlanticRecords videos. I got it.

Last edited:

Kairi

Reaction score
Does Drake's New Aalyiah Tattoo Make Him A Hypocrite?

I'm placing this here since Drake is a rapper. I do not know if you guys know or not but a picture surfaced a few days ago of a girl who got the name "DRAKE" tattooed on her forehead. Needless to say drake had something to say about this going to far as saying he wanted to fight the dude more or less. However this morning or last night one, a picture surfaced of drake with an Aaliayah face and wings above it on his back. So does this make him a hypocrite to you guys? Both are forms of expressions for people that the people admire so how is his tatoo artist really any better than the one who did the girl's forehead tatoo? So shouldn't he feel the same way about his own tat artist? Now locations are different but still does it seem like he might be for lack of better words the pot calling the kettle black to you guys?

I put the images in so you guys can see what I'm speaking of.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• drake-aaliyah-tattoo-1.jpg
    drake-aaliyah-tattoo-1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 11

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He'll probably just say it isn't the same thing cause it isn't on his head but still was dumb of him to get pissed at the tattoo artist about that girls tat rather than the dumb ass girl who asked for it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Good track, I heard if off The R.E.D album by Game earlier this year. Don't really like Tyler The Creator though.

Hopsin > Tyler The Creator
Hopsintv's Channel - YouTube

The R.E.D. album sucks and Tyler is one of the best lyricists that is actually getting spins.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Tyler is decent but his lyrics aren't that great, he just raps about weird shit.

Kairi

Reaction score
Days ago, fans of Rap favorite 50 Cent rejoiced in his claim that he had inked a deal Pepsi which would see the company distribute ‘Street King‘, his brand of nutriontal energy shots which sees proceeds from all sales go towards feeding underprivileged children worldwide.
Unfortunately for him, today saw the company refute the Rapper’s claim, revealing that they are not directly involved with project despite his claims that they were.

Full story below…

This morning, our friends over at Hip Hop Wired received a statement from Pepsi themselves explaining that they have not inked a deal of any kind with the entertainer, but his deal is in fact with one of their independent distributors, The Honickan Group.
For someone who has for so long tried to present himself as one of Rap’s more ’business minded’ characters, we’re a little disappointed that 50 thought he could lie about working with Pepsi -who really have nothing to do with ’Street King’- and get away with it.

Yes, while we understand that naming ‘The Honickan Group’ as his new business partners would mean very little to his 5 million or so followers, tweeting that one of the world’s biggest companies is backing your venture, knowing full well that you’re lying, is foolish to say the very least.

Either way, kudos to Curtis for at least trying to make the world a better place.

Here’s to hoping Street King does just what he and his actual partners are hoping it will.