SPOILER! Hint For Genesis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
8a55560324eb3bff06c3762f6f936bcf.png

3ee057effe6c462b213e2a4a90e13b73.png

DR=Davey Richards?
EE=Eddie Edwards?
Looks like I may be watching TNA live tomorrow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yup
8a55560324eb3bff06c3762f6f936bcf.png

3ee057effe6c462b213e2a4a90e13b73.png

DR=Davey Richards?
EE=Eddie Edwards?
Looks like I may be watching TNA live tomorrow.

I'm assuming so, I heard whispers about them finding a job I believe yesterday or the day before but I didn't know it would be like this (assuming that's where they go).
Interesting, very interesting.. Thanks for the update. I was going to be watching anyone but it's nice to know there's going to be some fresh talent like that in the TNA tag team division.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Before scrolling down to see your hint, DK, I just read it and thought "Dr... that's like doctor... but EE? Doctor EE... Doctor Stevie! Noooo, not Stevie Richards returning!"

That sounds MUCH better. :yay: Certainly can't miss Impact tomorrow either.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Before scrolling down to see your hint, DK, I just read it and thought "Dr... that's like doctor... but EE? Doctor EE... Doctor Stevie! Noooo, not Stevie Richards returning!"

That sounds MUCH better. :yay: Certainly can't miss Impact tomorrow either.
When I first saw it on Twitter I kept reading "Dr. EE" as well hahah, until I read some responses and I was like:
0_0.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ei5dYRvCr8.gif

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If it is EE & DR who do you all think they would match off against in their debut?
My thoughts is they're going to face off vs. The BroMans and have take them to their limits but lose and then maybe a rematch at Day 2? Idk that's just a scenario I was playing through my head, then again they might put em against Bad Influence.

Snowman1

Reaction score
When I first saw it on Twitter I kept reading "Dr. EE" as well hahah, until I read some responses and I was like:
0_0.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ei5dYRvCr8.gif

Ahahahahahaha perfect little face there, complete with creepy Mae Young (I think?) cameo. Well done.

Holy crap, we could totally get Bad Influence vs the American Wolves! *drools*
What better way to start 2014 (fine, continue 2014) than that?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Holy crap, we could totally get Bad Influence vs the American Wolves! *drools*
What better way to start 2014 (fine, continue 2014) than that?

That's what I'm saying, I'm looking at it and I don't really see them getting a match vs the champs right away so there's what like a 25 or 50% chance that's who they face.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The American Wolves would be a great addition to TNA in my opinion. A great tag team that their division needs currently, so I have no objection for that.

Snowman1

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying, I'm looking at it and I don't really see them getting a match vs the champs right away so there's what like a 25 or 50% chance that's who they face.

Who else could it be? EY and Park? A couple of random thrown together guys... Wait, it'll probably be Fernum and Barnes at first. Forgot about those guys. That sounds cool.

It's incredible how much more positive buzz there is around TNA picking up Indy talent than there is WWE talent. Can't wait to see them come, if they do. It still could be Dr. Stevie, you never know. :p

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Considering the state the TNA tag team division is in, this is either the adrenaline needed to revive it, or just keep holding it down.

Reactions: Snowman1

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
The build to Genesis has been pretty great, hopefully TNA delivers tonight.

I hope, though, Dixie isn't trolling us again with DR & EE, as I truly hope it is Davey & Eddie debuting.