• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

High School of the dead..

scottcs88

Has anyone ever heard of this Anime show before? I was looking through netflix for zombie Anime shows since was pretty bored, and ran across this one. I am on episode 6 right now and I am really addicted to this show.

Defiant

I've heard of it but the common criticism I keep hearing is how much fan service and perversion eventually gets thrown in and becomes almost distracting. Probably isn't a deal breaker though, I've been meaning to check this out.

The only anime series I've watched are Death Note and Samurai Champloo, so I'll give this a look sometime.

scottcs88

I will admit there are a some scenes about perve ect, but if you watch it from episode one you will see a lot of character building and I am already interested in a few of them.

CaptainxBumout

My friend told me about it and I've seen the first two episodes. It's not really my thing. I love zombies and the premise keeps me interested but there are tons of random shots that focus on girls T&A. It's full of bad dialogue and the characters are super annoying. Maybe two good characters so far ( Girl with the sword and the nerdy guy) but I think the art is fantastic. I might continue watching it though since the first season isn't very long.

scottcs88

Episode 7 is prob my favorite. since you seen so much character built in that one, this also made me a fan of a few of the characters...