Hi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tessa Bakker

Jobber
Reaction score
uh ok didnt expect that response damn, thanks guys apreciate it. Dont want to bother anyone with my personal shit though. But i do apreciate the offer a lot. Thnx. Now just waiting for another 40 long minutes for Raw to start. Very excited to see what Triple H will say. I hope rematch with Brock.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Tessa Bakker said:
uh ok didnt expect that response damn, thanks guys apreciate it. Dont want to bother anyone with my personal s*** though. But i do apreciate the offer a lot. Thnx. Now just waiting for another 40 long minutes for Raw to start. Very excited to see what Triple H will say. I hope rematch with Brock.

Blijf je serieus wakker tot 5 uur? :shock:

DAMN!

Tessa Bakker

Jobber
Reaction score
Ja ik blijf wakker doe ik iedere week, zelfs als ik wel moet werken maar heb morgen vrij dit keer.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Tessa Bakker said:
Ja ik blijf wakker doe ik iedere week, zelfs als ik wel moet werken maar heb morgen vrij dit keer.

Damn.. Respect. Wat zijn vrije dagen toch fijn.. :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Welcome Tessa. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.