Hi!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Crazy Kurt strikes again

Thanks to Phil Adams & WrestlingObserver.com for the following:

Kurt went over his previous addictions, claiming up to 65 Vicodins per day, including 18 just to get out of bed which impressed Ferrall to no end. Kurt went through the story of Vince forcing him to rehab on the road.

Kurt told the heartwarming story of his fight with Eddie Guererro. Eddie shot on him, trying a leg dive on Kurt. Kurt avoided it and put him in a rear naked choke. Another (nameless) wrestler asked Eddie why he would try a single leg on an Olympic champion. Eddie replied "because I'm f**king stupid".

Kurt actually promoted TNA. He predicted his match this Sunday with Christian will be match of the year. He said that Samoa Joe is a tremendous athlete, can do a 4.5 40 yd dash and has a 44" verticle leap. He said his deal with TNA is financially better than at WWE and at WWE he had a one million dollar guarantee and usually made 2.5 to 3 million.

Talking about his WWE days, he has seen Trish Stratus naked, but wouldn't give the details. In response to question from Eric the Midget, he reiterated his claim that HHH is a slimeball, saying he is a slimeball because HHH would never put Kurt over knowing Kurt could surpass him.

He is negotiating for a big deal with EXC. He claimed that although UFC, through Dana, didn't want him after he told them he would continue to wrestle, they now want him again after hearing he is negotiating with EXC. He is now negotiating with both. Spike wants him to go UFC.

Of course, he can beat anybody in MMA since he has "superior quickness". He wants to fight three times before he is 40. He is probably too big to fight at 205, so a special weight class will have to be made for him.

nodq.com

phantomgerald

i think his not crazy, just a little jealous and attention seeking. i think that since he left wwe, he doesn't think people will remember kurt angle anymore

This Guy

i think his not crazy, just a little jealous and attention seeking. i think that since he left wwe, he doesn't think people will remember kurt angle anymore

Probably a good call. I just love how he still always mentions that Impact is beating Smackdown in the ratings. On what planet?

With that said, Angle also did an interview with the LAW recently. They played a clip of it. I think its funny that Kurt seems to know all about Daniel Puders training habbits and then goes on to talk about what happened on Smackdown, and Angle's version is the greatest bit of fiction you'll ever here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course, he can beat anybody in MMA since he has "superior quickness". He wants to fight three times before he is 40. He is probably too big to fight at 205, so a special weight class will have to be made for him.

To all those who don't think Angle is crazy the above statement is proof that he has lost all rational thought.

The Punisher

Reaction score
If Angle ever should win the TNA Heavyweight Title he would probably loose it to Samoa Joe just as fast

stryfe

Reaction score
Kurt isn't crazy just delusional....still one of the greats currently

Braxxus30

Reaction score
Kurt is definitely one of the best technical wrestlers of all time... but he's always seemed a bit insecure to me.

Nexus

Reaction score
I'm the new guy here! It's good to be here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler