Hi there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I hope I get swine flu tbh. I'm healthy enough to like, not die and I could seriously use a few days off because I really want to finish Mother 3 ASAP.
easiest way is to ....
2eykviq.png

:shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Mother 3?
How far are you?

Just started Chapter 4 - Tazmily Village 3 years later.

Amazing game though, I'm glad I waited for the english translation patch as opposed to trying to play it with a translation guide.

I don't find the story as epic as the one in Earthbound so far but it feels like this story is just getting underway even though I'm like 10 hours in. The story though is still really cool. The Pig Mask Army and their corruption of the village with money and happy boxes is really cool. Totally not at all what I was expecting.

It's been pretty dark too at points.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I thought Great One went out of his way to get me un-banned, fucking a.

Great One

LMAO. I knew you did, but I just went along with it. Hey man, I tried initially and you would have never tried to relog anyway if not for me.. =p

Famou$ 187

MOST forums make where it embeds right away instead of going thru this & that,but thank you kindly for doing it anyways.