• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi there hello

Weapon X

End of Heartache
Can I go full ham and create a wrestler from somewhere else like say... a TTRPG?
Not sure, like someone with a high fantasy gimmick? Does your character in mind cut promos regarding a battle Royal as a pack of goblins who’ll taste the might of you, the mighty barbarian? Or do you mean using stats like a table top game? I know some feds use dice rolls and such, but here it’s roleplay style. Cool idea for a character though if that’s what you mean.
Hey though, the more descriptive your app, say stat wise, the better for match writers.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Yeah I'm not really sure what the question is but in the FWA (Fantasy Wrestling Alliance) we lean very heavily into the fantasy element. We have characters that space travel, multiverse travel, that are witches, that are weaselpeople, and more.

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Happy Fifty to me. Does anyone like my Promo on FWA? Also, put up a Graphics request thread for a "Legally Distinct" Leshy.

Thanks all. This place rules; wish I had found it sooner!

Rosie

Dark Side
Happy Fifty to me. Does anyone like my Promo on FWA? Also, put up a Graphics request thread for a "Legally Distinct" Leshy.

Thanks all. This place rules; wish I had found it sooner!

For the FWA promo, I suggest asking in the discord if anyone is willing to look at your promo and give feedback after their promo period is up. I know from experience that a lot of people wait until after the promo period or at least until they finish promos until they read potentially. I would, but I'm on a hiatus from FWA due to IRL stuff so I don't want to get too sucked in and come back before I'm ready. But hope you enjoy the site (and the fed).