• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi there hello

Rosie

Dark Side
Hey! The two efeds are separate. Ones more active than the other, easy to see which that is :lol think they are other differences as well. But I’m not sure what exactly.

AMA has been inactive for some time.

FWA is a fed which is usually biweekly (or 3 weeks for PPVs) and is more active. Both involve you creating your own character, writing RPs to determine if your character wins etc.

https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads/fwa-rules-and-information.213176/ this is FWA'S info thread.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Hi there hello, I'm just wondering if this post counts as a WWE fan user, or Efed user? If I have to do another intro that's fine.

Also, are the 2 efeds linked in any way?
I don't know about efed but you can watch wrestling here

Weapon X

End of Heartache
Hey WhiteCane, welcome to the site. You can find a plethora of catagories here with different opinions. Any promotions you watch or any wrestlers you like have their fans here. Unless it's CM Punk, then you're fucked outta luck 'round these parts.

Oh hey, while I'm at it, if you're wanting a custom signature and or avatar, check out the graphics section for some request shops. Fourth just hooked me up with this sweet Roderick Strong signature.

Above this post, some people have already mentioned that the FWA & AMA have their own dedicated sections. The FWA has years and years of history, but don't let it intimidate you, they're very accomadating to new talent. I recently reapplied to the FWA myself. Maybe we'll see each other down the road there.

If you like fantasy wrestling, be sure to check out the "Be The Booker" section aswell. I highly suggest giving a few of threads a read. Feel free to even dip your toes there if you're so inclined.

I run Fire Pro simulation streams aswell from time to time. We just finished our second annual Santa's Sack tournament, and an MMA themed sim is going to be coming out soon. VERY soon. Keep an eye out for a sign up there.

Other then thaaaaat, enjoy your time here. The chat box is active if you're ever wanting to get to know the lovely people here. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out my friend.