1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Hi new here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by chrisburr, Dec 10, 2018.

1. chrisburr

chrisburr New Member

Just signed up today, love wrestling and sports, especially WWE

Keith likes this.
  2. Admin Post
  3. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

It's good to have here. Who are some of your favourite wrestlers?

4. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Welcome to the site

5. chrisburr

chrisburr New Member

Thank you

As far as some of my favorites go....

Past: Stone Cold, The Rock (As a face), Triple H, Undertaker, DDP, Sting (As a heel especially), Lex Luger, John Cena, Batista (As a Face), Trish Stratus, Randy Orton, Mickie James (As a Heel), Lita (As a Face), Edge, Mark Henry, AJ Lee, CM Punk, Melina (As a face), Rey Mysterio, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall

Present, Now and in the Future: Any and All of the female Asian Wrestlers on all shows and all brands, Daniel Bryan (As a heel), Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Becky Lynch (Especially as a heel), Sasha Banks (More so as a face), Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman, Bobby Roode, Riccoret

Also.....

I always root against Ronda Rousey, as in I always root for her opponents, unless it's against a heel stephanie McMahon (I didn't like rousey in UFC and I don't like her here either)

I always root against heel Miz, I think he either needs to turn face or just retire!

I always root for any team Asuka, Kair Sane, Io Sharai, Mia Yim and any other Asian female is on. (Even if that team has stars I don't like)

And there you go...

Keith and Chris like this.
  6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Some good choices! Interesting that you prefer Mickie more as a heel than face. I enjoyed her feud with Trish in 05/06.