Hi I'm new to Teen Drama Boards.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WillowTaraForever

My name is Georgia (yeah that's my real name) and I go by WillowTaraForver. As the title suggests, I'm gay. I'm sixteen and my favorite show is Buffy.
My favorite character is Willow with Tara as a close second. I kinda accidentally watched all of Angel before I started Buffy so I absolutely hated the character Buffy.
I loved Faith so back off all Faith haters cause to me she represents human failure (which not one person can claim they don't have) and the human ability to repent and strive to be a better person.
I'm from Arkansas, born and raised, so I'm sorry if I have a southern moment and use a funny phrase or word. I say ain't and y'all. Sorry.
I read a great book that gave a bunch of the Buffy characters a happy ending and held true to the seven seasons of Buffy (I don't count the comic books) and Joss Whedon's style. It's called "Willow's Promise" and is written by Laurie A. Kraus. If you wanna read it, I can send you the link or email you the word document. I really loved it cause the author really captured Joss's characters and his style.
That's about it. I hope to make some new friends and to have good conversations on this site.
Signed, your new member,
Georgia

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome Georgia! Hope you enjoy it here at Teen Drama Boards! And I look forward to seeing you post around and having discussions with you. :D

MsFantastico

Welcome to Teen Drama Boards! :) :welcome:

btw I am in love with your username :)

WillowTaraForever

Thanks everyone!! I hope to engage in some great conversations and make some great friends. Everyone here seems very very nice and thanks for welcoming me.

heartofstone

Welcome to the boards, bb! Enjoy your time, they've been really nice. :)