Hi! I Am New Can Anyone Help Me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Help is on the way brother. What do you need?

Welcome to the team.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
love it when newbies use smilies lol.

Well basically we discuss wrestling here! if you look you will see different sections. WWE/WWF Raw Smackdown Tna. go in them and have a look at the threads and read them!!! if you have something to say about it then make a reply! its very easy!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of help you need, but hi and welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy it, learn your way around, and become an active contributing member.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forum, not really sure what help you need so can't really help you there though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey there man, welcome to the forum. Is there anything I can do for you? If you click Help at the top of the page you will see a few documents which may help you.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
a39a60564a476b43170585773f02932d.gif

Welcome to the forums. Check out the discussions and also our own e-fed

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If you need help then feel free to ask me or the other members who probs knows more about the forum.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is a wrestling forum, below The Ramp is WWE/WWF General, threads consisting of anything both Raw and Smackdown or anything past WWE(including AWA, ECW, and WCW are included) go there too. Below WWE/WWF General is "Raw". Anything Raw related goes there. Below Raw is Smackdown. Anything to have to do with Smackdown goes there. Below that is WWE PPVs and Events. Anything Pay-Per-View related goes there, and anything to do with special WWE shows go there(Tough Enough, WWE Superstars, NXT, etc.). Below that is TNA and Other Wrestling, anything to do with Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor, or anything wrestling related outside the WWE goes there.

Below that is the Locker Room. The Locker Room is used for off topic, non wrestling subjects. Media, stuff that happened, news, and anything non wrestling, but non sports goes there too. Below that is the Sports. Sports section is to discuss anything non wrestling related, but sports related. Soccer, football, baseball, etc. goes there. Below that is Federation X. Federation X is like a fantasy WWE written up by certain writers here on the forum, you should check it out.

Hope that answers part of your question, welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here, and if you need any more help feel free to Private Message me.