Hi Guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I like wrestling, so I made it my name. My favorite wrestlers are John Cena and Sheamus but mosty I am a fan of CM PUNK. He is the best wrestler in the world I think and I really hope he wins his match and stays WWE CHAMPION! If you have any questions about me you can ask in here I guess I will be happy to anser them. wrestlers I don't like are Daniel Bryan who is very annoying. Big Show who is very stupid and cheap shots John Cena to make him lose to Johnny Aces!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome....CM Punk is a good wrestler...enjoy your time here....

Reaction score
Thanks Farooq! I posted on other places before so I will post here now too and I will enjoy it!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
:dafuq: you hate D-Bry? We will discuss that later, but anyway welcome to the forums!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
First things first welcome to the site old chap, secondly where did you find us google or what and thirdly enjoy your stay and use the :burns: emoticon when ever you like.

Reaction score
yea i post on message baords before and I like WWE so I typed into google and found this

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Especially use the :burns: emoticon. Every time you do kittens are born.

Farooq

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Especially use the :burns: emoticon. Every time you do kittens are born.

And use the :damn: one too. Ladies will break down your door for you :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
But not as dangerous as :bury: and his trusty :shovel: Burying anyone that becomes more popular than him ever since he first started dating the bosses daughter.

Farooq

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
But not as dangerous as :bury: and his trusty :shovel: Burying anyone that becomes more popular than him ever since he first started dating the bosses daughter.

:true: