• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi guys! Anyone remember me?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Hi guys, used to be an active member on here a few years ago I remember watching ppv's and discussing in the PPV's thread with Crayo and DolphZiggler just to name a few, unfortunately I don't remember everyone but I'm sure once I see your name it'll come back to me who you are if I know you.

Just dropping in anyway to say hi and see how everyone is going? The site appears to have come a long way since a few years ago, hopefully it's still as active.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Hey dude, welcome back!
Plenty of activity here. So, you still into wrestling?
Yes still very much a fan of wrestling not a big follower of WWE anymore though to be honest, I'll watch the YT clips for Raw and that's about it. Mania is looking a bit iffy at the moment and doesn't appear like it'll be anything amazing unfortunately, extremely keen for the Shane'o Mac vs Taker in HIAC though

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Yes still very much a fan of wrestling not a big follower of WWE anymore though to be honest, I'll watch the YT clips for Raw and that's about it. Mania is looking a bit iffy at the moment and doesn't appear like it'll be anything amazing unfortunately, extremely keen for the Shane'o Mac vs Taker in HIAC though

Watch Lucha Underground