Hi, everyone!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Long time no see my man. How has the competitive Street Fighter scene been treating ya?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Long time no see my man. How has the competitive Street Fighter scene been treating ya?
I honestly lost interest in Street Fighter a really quickly after taking my leave of absence. It became more fun to watch than play for me. I also didn't get a sizable local scene for it.

Crash

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum. May I ask what TWF stand for?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum. May I ask what TWF stand for?
@MildlyUpsetGerbil Does that stand for "THE WRESTLING FORUM" TWF? Feel free to correct me if Im wrong. I know there is another forum called "THE Racing Forum" as well... But..
It was "The WWE Forum" and was owned by YouTuber CMPuLs3. NGW (the NGW mentioned frequently in RWK), was held on that forum with me, @Jeffry Fucking Mason, and @Dylan™ being the three mods of it.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So...I was just curious...but what are you mildly upset about?
Water bottles. Go grab a Dasani and look at the ingredients list. Seriously, an ingredients list. Why are there ingredients other than water? In fact, don't grab a Dasani. Just follow this link:

http://www.coca-colaproductfacts.com/en/products/dasani/

Look at that mess. They literally put salt in this thing. If I wanted salt water, I'd go to the freakin' beach. This is the kind of thing that really makes my blood boil.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Water bottles. Go grab a Dasani and look at the ingredients list. Seriously, an ingredients list. Why are there ingredients other than water? In fact, don't grab a Dasani. Just follow this link:

Look at that mess. They literally put salt in this thing. If I wanted salt water, I'd go to the freakin' beach. This is the kind of thing that really makes my blood boil.
Wow.... I never noticed and yet I used to drink Dasani.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wow.... I never noticed and yet I used to drink Dasani.
My Dad buys it all the time despite my me and my mother trying to get him to get a normal water bottle. It's cheaper to just keep refilling a bottle with tap water than to buy bottled stuff at the store.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

200.gif

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#Blame[/HASHTAG]......
Well, I dnt know who to blame. OH, I KNOW! [HASHTAG]#BlameTheCompany[/HASHTAG]?