Hi everyone :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Amitch1991

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone, my name is Adam, i'm from Reading in the UK, i've been a wrestling fan since 1999 which is when i first started watching WWE, my favourite superstar of all time is Brock Lesnar.

I joined this site so that i can chat with other wrestling fans around the world.

I hope to see you guys around. :)

Adam

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Welcome, wow we seem to have loads of UK guys on here now lol. Quick question, how did you find us? As a Brock fan I'm guessing you're looking forward to Summerslam also?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hello Adam, and welcome to wweforums, I became a fan of WWE in 1999 also. If you need help or have any questions don't hesitate to message me, or anyone on the forum.

Hope to see you around the forum.

Lacky.

Amitch1991

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Seabs said:
Welcome, wow we seem to have loads of UK guys on here now lol. Quick question, how did you find us? As a Brock fan I'm guessing you're looking forward to Summerslam also?

I found the site by typing in "Wrestling Forums" into Google because i wanted to have some discussion while watching Summerslam tonight, and yes i'm very much looking forward to Summerslam, hopefully Brock will win ;)

Pika said:
Greetings, earthling.

If you're watching Summerslam, feel free to join in the discussion thread.

I defenetly will do :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We're all basically euro fags on here. Welcome

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hello welcome to the forums :boss1: Brock Lesnar is going to win tonight, don't let anybody else try to break your hope. Enjoy your time here, and we have a Summerslam discussion thread for you can talk with all of us while you watch the Pay-Per-View :win: Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need help, the GOAT is here to help.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If it's not warm enough, let us know and we'll turn up the flames
Animated_fire_by_nevit.gif

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums folk, I'm sure you'll enjoy the discussion thread tonight.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hey buddy welcome on board hope ur in the SS thread tonight!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)