• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi all!

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello to all members, I have just signed up
I am Nick, a huge smarty with all WWE, I go all the televised UK shows and have done since Nov 2008
I generally like the heel characters and prefer something new from superstars every few weeks, which would explain why I absolutely can't stand John Cena
A massive follower for the UK originated superstars...Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, even find myself enjoying NXT when Regal is doing commentary
HBK was / is my top superstar
ALSO REALLY not interested in TNA

Outside WWE im a massive sports geek!
I'm a MUFC season ticket holder,
Go to many super league games, and rugby union,
I follow the NFL and a massive fan of the cowboys!

Play on XBOX LIVE aswell, so if any other members are on live then give me a shout,
Can NOT stand war games though!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Absolutely great introduction. Is that you at a RAW event in your avatar? Nice.

I'm also a huge MUFC fan, and Wade Barrett + Regal fan. Not a season-ticket holder since I live in Cornwall but been to many games. If you play Fifa you're the perfect member :lol:

Welcome to the site, thanks for joining and hope you stick around.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Cheers guys...yes Crayo that's me outside the O2 last April when they did RAW
Huuuge FIFA player! So add me
'NickWearmouth89'
Ta for the shout Jonathan...

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Well I don't do ultimate team but a random match 20 min half some day would be good haha...
I ring the arena's up the day they go on sale and just tell my boss I'm off work them dates. Sounds extreme but a live event is awesome even if it is trash when you review it on tv.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
20-0 to me yeah? :p
The next one is at the O2 in April, tickets are Probably limited now but you can try ring them and say you can't access high seats etc...
After that it will be in November no doubt, has been since 2008.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Undefeated in how many games Crayo? I made it to 12 unbeaten...

Sage: thanks, yeah as I said my favourites are the UK originated superstars, Regal on commentary is genius, finally glad to see Drew getting his push again, my favourite all time is HBK,
Can't stand Cena, Air-Boom, Big Show, Henry they bring absolutely nothing new to content whatsoever.

Thanks also CM, what games do you play?