HHH wants feedback from the internet?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And you could find tons of similar characters to these throughout WWE over the years, so I don't see how this is any of the "internet mongoloids" fault...
Didn't say it was directly internet mongoloids fault.....I just said would explain that many goofy characters clustered like that.

Could you imagine if they had that many characters on RAW, we would all be shitting all over WWE and wanting Titan towers burned to the ground, I asked this question once, and didn't get a serious answer. Why is nXt allowed to have so many goofy characters but we shit on Hornswoggle and Torito matches? Why was Emma supposedly a great worker and interesting character until she debuted on Raw with Santino, that same shit she was doing on nXt not even a week prior?

Could it be innernetz? Methinks so.

I also said neckbeard nation just want to shit on anything WWE does, because they don't want them to be successful. Pretty sure that was my main point of my first post.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Well for me personally, I think NXT is allowed more goofy characters because it's the developmental brand and where guys are trying out new things to try and find their identity, not all of them stick obviously but it just seems like the E has a fascination with these lame comedy gimmicks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
nXt better get their shit together, because that goofy doesn't translate to the main roster, I've gone on record here saying that, what gets over in front of 300 people isn't the same as getting over infront of 15 thousand.

Remember when Adam Rose vignettes started? Got into an argument with some Luke Flywalker fuck over that same thing.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
All I know is WWE is fucking awful and it all started at the same time they made their shows smark-oriented.

Pretty much everyone who forums called to be pushed has bombed as a top act. Don't chant "We want Ziggler!" then ignore him when they give you him.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
nXt better get their shit together, because that goofy doesn't translate to the main roster, I've gone on record here saying that, what gets over in front of 300 people isn't the same as getting over infront of 15 thousand.

Remember when Adam Rose vignettes started? Got into an argument with some Luke Flywalker fuck over that same thing.
So what would you do? I don't know what the answer is other than NXT being taped infront of the Raw or SD crowds on the road every week or something but I just don't feel as though that's a viable option.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So what would you do? I don't know what the answer is other than NXT being taped infront of the Raw or SD crowds on the road every week or something but I just don't feel as though that's a viable option.
You don't have to go on the road every week, just the specials would be fine.

Book small venues like local hockey rinks that hold 5000 people, but it's imperative that this developmenta placel gets out of that Full Sail bubble once in awhile because performing infront of the same audience doesn't do them any favours, sure didn't help TNA performers. Why not put the performers who are on the cusp of getting called up on the houseshow circuit for a few months. Get them accustomed to the schedule and get them infront of people who have never seen them before, that is where they will get the experience necessary to get over in bigger venues, it will also show the creative team that does nXt that those kiddie gimmicks don't translate to the masses.

Maybe then people won't sit on their hands when Sami Zayn or Adrien Neville are flying around on a Raw, like what happened last month.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
You don't have to go on the road every week, just the specials would be fine.

Book small venues like local hockey rinks that hold 5000 people, but it's imperative that this developmenta placel gets out of that Full Sail bubble once in awhile because performing infront of the same audience doesn't do them any favours, sure didn't help TNA performers. Why not put the performers who are on the cusp of getting called up on the houseshow circuit for a few months. Get them accustomed to the schedule and get them infront of people who have never seen them before, that is where they will get the experience necessary to get over in bigger venues, it will also show the creative team that does nXt that those kiddie gimmicks don't translate to the masses.

Maybe then people won't sit on their hands when Sami Zayn or Adrien Neville are flying around on a Raw, like what happened last month.
As far as I know, they do run their own like house shows which has just <500 in attendance I think but i'm not sure how often these are and whether or not they outside of the Florida area.

I also agree with you about the guys who are on the cusp being on the main roster house show loop and I think some of the guys have been, just not sure how regular it is but they do seem to be working alot of the dark events before RAW and the other tapings.