HHH Return Music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What theme should HHH use?

• My Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Time (v2)

• The Game (Motorhead)

• The Game (Drowning Pool)

• King of Kings

• My Time / The Game (remix)

• Total voters

shefflad

Reaction score
enjoyed listing too the my time music again class theme tune, hhh always had great theme music. He will come back to king of kings, feud with booker, i would like him to have the motorhead drowing pool sounds ace :smoke_1:

Great One

I'm hoping it will be the My Time/The Game Remix which is fucking SICK and would fit perfectly.

The Drowning Pool song was also bad ass, but it's kind of outdated.

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
I like the bow down to the king one, whichever that is... it sounds badass, and Lemmy from Motorhead has a classic one-of-a-kind voice... also, his other entrance songs are done to death...

what's gonna happen with DX??? it wasn't really goin' anywhere anyway, but is it dead or what???

ChiWa

Reaction score
The Game by Motorhead has always been my favotite entrance music. Back when I played the wrestling video games, I always used it for my character, and never got sick of it. I want him to come back, spit his water, and be The Game.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
He will always be The Game. I think he should return to King of kings thats just common sense since he has the angle with Booker T. Excuse me ...King Bookah. But I do think once the battle of the kings is over he should go back...doen't really matter which one though theyre all great.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I loved everyone of those songs, but My Time was his theme for when he didn't get along with management.

Time To Play the Game is what he should use as it is his most recognizable song he has, and in 15 years from now, he will be remembered with having that music.

The Game by Drowning Pool was used in WM18, and was used shortly after WM, it was a good theme, but with the lead singer of drowning pool dead, I doubt they will use that theme, and plus it hasnt been played enough to be recognizable.

King of Kings is what he'll probably use when he's coming out to cut a promo or it will be used in the beginning of his entrance than it will cut to The Game like at WM22.

The Game/My Time is cool, but he never came out to it, and it was only on the WWE The Complete Anthology CD. So I doubt he'll use it.

But I think he should use Motor Head's the Game. Thats his most famous music and should be used for him for the rest of his career.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I think he'll just continue to use The Game - Motorhead for his matches, but will use King of Kings when he's coming out to cut a promo or something, like he did before DX reformed.

Reaction score
I always liked The Game by Motorhead but now after listening to The King of King, I think I like that one a bit more. If I could vote two times I would vote both but I voted King of Kings.

Travis40

Looks like we have to wait 13 more days till we find out...I've read that HHH isn't scheduled to appear.....or is he??? :shifty:, you'll have to watch Raw to find out...

JHar888

Reaction score
I love "King of Kings" by Motorhead, and thought it was a great song to be used at WM22. I'm going with it :)