HHH/Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ok, wwe is giving us HHH/Edge right now.
IMO, it wouldve been great for wrestlemania, and wouldve been a great feud, but I see why they did it. It would be weird to have them be on the same show, and avoid eachother for 8 months or whatever. So I get that.
On the one hand (positives) we get a good feud, it will continue to build up smackdown, it can last untila fter summerslam, and we're in for a great feud, even if its not at wrestlemania.
The only negative is that ts not at wrestlemania. and its SD's biggest money feud.

However, another piece of good news it, this feud wont go til WM, so maybe they want to use it now, until the fall, and then have Kennedy/Edge for wrestlemania! I think thats very likely, as wwe obviously wants to push Ken, and they know the fans want it, and this feud will be over by then...

So what do you think of wwe using this feud now? Like, dislike or do you think its fine either way?
And do you think Kennedy/Edge will be at WM?

DaveProc

Reaction score
I seem to switch my opinion on Kennedy very often so I'll try to refrain from commenting on that.

Edge/Cena went 8 months easy so I believe the WWE may be trying to do this. Sometime around Summerslam or a bit later they'll take a small break and then go back at it. I doubt Edge/Kennedy will be headlining WM, but I'm fairly positive HHH will be.

Reaction score
they may be some better feuds. but i think we all knew about this one before vickie announced it. and also now will it still happen? will the family come down to attack edge? this looks like a great feud.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

IMO, Edge and HHH will drag on to Survivor Series, but there is no way that they should drag it on to WM. That is just too long.

Yes I also think Kennedy/Edge is our most likely option, but never count out Jeff Hardy, or maybe even HHH/MVP for WM.

The Rated R CMStar

Once again, just like in Raw with Randy Orton, you are forgetting one factor: THE UNDERTAKER.

WWE could give us once again HHH vs Taker for Wrestlemania, or give us HHH vs Edge, then freeze it a la HHH vs Orton last year while they give us Taker vs Edge, and then end in Mania with HHH vs Edge the rematch, or, HHH vs Taker vs Edge, which I am almost sure will happen at some moment

No I am not forgetting the Undertaker, rather I believe he will return to Raw. With no wedding, where everyone predicted he would return, and this thing with Vince on Raw, that is where I see Taker being. IMO, he is the only one who they would set up with that.

But how else is Taker going to return? Who else could that possibly indicate?

Taker has no other way to return, besides the usual he comes back after some PPV, as a 'surprise'. IMO, they have gone down a better road this time, and actually given him a real return.

Anyone who says that indicated Regal return is bs'ing themselves, because the guy is not about to be pushed into a feud with McMahon after being suspended again. Unless WWE want to push the people they are meant to be close to sending to rehab, which would be completely Blue.

Reaction score
yeah i got to agree it is definintely not a Regal thing. But i also beleive it is not a Taker thing. I think it is going ot be someone who we do not expect so that way it gives a superstar a massive push. I personally would like to see it be Shane O Mac and Shane comes back as the greedy heel who tried to kill his dad so he could inherit the company early doubtful but it would be good. Anway to the point HHH/Edge great feud will end with HHH/Kennedy at WM i think.

MikeRaw

yeah i got to agree it is definintely not a Regal thing. But i also beleive it is not a Taker thing. I think it is going ot be someone who we do not expect so that way it gives a superstar a massive push. I personally would like to see it be Shane O Mac and Shane comes back as the greedy heel who tried to kill his dad so he could inherit the company early doubtful but it would be good. Anway to the point HHH/Edge great feud will end with HHH/Kennedy at WM i think.

But how else is Taker going to return? Who else could that possibly indicate?

Taker has no other way to return, besides the usual he comes back after some PPV, as a 'surprise'. IMO, they have gone down a better road this time, and actually given him a real return.

Anyone who says that indicated Regal return is bs'ing themselves, because the guy is not about to be pushed into a feud with McMahon after being suspended again. Unless WWE want to push the people they are meant to be close to sending to rehab, which would be completely Blue.

Nah, the explotion wasn't Taker like.

Correct me if Im wrong but.... This thread is asking opinions on hhh/edge

The Rated R CMStar

Just one thing. You say Regal will not get pushed now that he is one hit away from getting fired...Jeff Hardy and Chavo Guerrero beg to differ.

Again, I think this will be like what happened last year with HHH vs Orton, give us a match now, then freeze the push for the rest of the year and restart at Wrestlemania.

Reaction score
One thing about Taker..

Since Edge and Vickie had their huge fight on Smackdown, don’t you think it is perfect if Vickie brings back Taker to make Edge regret ever messing with her?

Now about Triple H against Edge. Well this is going to be a great match and I do see them both being apart of SD’s Main Event in WM along side with the Undertaker. Then you guessed it, Takers strike continues and so on..

The Rated R CMStar

Besides, there is always the chance that Vickie reverses her decision and removes Edge of the World Title match.

MikeRaw

Where the fuck is all this Taker/Edge talk comign from. unless I missed something, I havent seen any mention of Taker to logiclly bring him up, :laugh:

The Rated R CMStar

Is the fact that everybody is planning as their main event feuds for the rest of the year HHH vs Edge and Edge vs Kennedy, while you known that Taker will return right on the top of the card and right for what he left, for the WHC, so you can't really make all those plans without taking him in consideration