HFB: Round 1: Texas Chainsaw Massacre (10) VS The Stepfather (25)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TCM VS Stepfather

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (10)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is an American horror franchise consisting of seven slasher films, comics, and a video game adaptation of the original film. The franchise focuses on Leatherface, and his family, who terrorize unsuspecting visitors to their territory, and typically kill and cannibalize them. The original film was released in 1974, and was written and directed by Tobe Hooper, with additional writing credit going to Kim Henkel. Hooper and Henkel were involved in only three of the later films. The film series has grossed over $235 million at the worldwide box office, and ranks eighth in the United States box office in adjusted 2013 dollars when compared to other American horror franchises.

VS

The Stepfather (25)

The Stepfather is a 1987 American thriller slasher starring Terry O'Quinn in the title role. It is loosely based on the life of mass murderer John List,[2] although the plot is more commonly associated with slasher films of the era than a true story. It was directed by Joseph Ruben and written by Donald E. Westlake, from a story by Westlake, Carolyn Lefcourt and Brian Garfield.

Although the film had filming started and ending in 1985, it was not released until later in 1987. This film was met with critical acclaim upon its release and the film was also followed by two sequels, released in 1989 and 1992 respectively and a remake also called The Stepfather which was released on October 16, 2009.

Vote for your favorite

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I like almost all the TCM movies, but the first two Stepfathers were great. Then again, the remake of Stepfather fucking blew dick while the remake of TCM was alright. I'm voting TCM.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I like almost all the TCM movies, but the first two Stepfathers were great. Then again, the remake of Stepfather fucking blew dick while the remake of TCM was alright. I'm voting TCM.

I love how you narrowed it down by how much it blew dick to make the decisive vote.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sometimes that's the only way I'll be able to decide. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is hard because I nominated Stepfather and O'Quinn nailed it. However, HBO made a shitty third act and the remake was ass. I also rather liked the newest Texas Chainsaw a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk