• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heyo

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Hey how's it going the name's Mitch. I've been a veteran on wrestling forums for about 9 years now but I've been somewhat retired for the past 2 years since my last mainstay forum (OWMF) shut down. Looking to get back to it and this forum seems to be the place to be going forward. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Welcome to Pulse Forums, Mitch. I hope you enjoy your coming out of retirement party. Please do look around and make yourself at home.

CrimsonTide

I just got 1 question for you Mitch... How do you feel about full frontal male nudity?

[video=youtube;OIyO060Prkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIyO060Prkk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
I love people with humor, actually I used the male frontal nudity one to a couple new guys back in the day. I was eventually told by the owner to stop because I was scaring the 13 year old and young adult who had no sense of humor marks away.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I love people with humor, actually I used the male frontal nudity one to a couple new guys back in the day. I was eventually told by the owner to stop because I was scaring the 13 year old and young adult who had no sense of humor marks away.

Once you've taken a look around, you'll see just how much I let slide here... :lol:

The Viper

I think I like this Mitch guy.

His name rhymes with "bitch" and that is NOT what he seems to be. He is not Mitch the Bitch.

Welcome to my home. The tapes under my bed are not mine.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Welcome Mitch you will soon learn we love full frontal male nudity here

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk