• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heyo

Arty

Hello everyone!

I am not good at introductions lol, so I will try my best. I have been a wrestling fan since around 2008, but I really got into it with the Summer of Punk storyline. Eventually a combination of life getting in the way, wrestling shows being hard to access where I live, and WWE's product getting really stale after 2013. I did try my best to keep up with other promotions and I also started to watch a bit of STARDOM around 2018 (although not regularly and I missed a lot of shows), but generally I was mostly focused on other hobbies. However with the news of Punk returning, I decided to give it another shot and here I am now. I am glad to be here and hope to be a member that contributes usefully to the forum!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Welcome to the forum, always nice to see new people. Hopefully you enjoy your stay.

I take it I’ll see you on Wednesday, Friday, 4 Saturday’s or Sunday’s a year… in the live threads.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

I'm his Sun to his Moon Arty is in the building. Welcome amigo as you can see we have a damn cool Joshi Community here and I look forward to your thoughts especially with Stardom.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Greetings and salutations, Arty. Welcome to our humble abode.

The Summer of Punk to when he left in 2014 (and I'll give them 2 more years because it didn't immediately suck until 2016) was my last fond period for WWE so I feel you there. When CM Punk came back out to Cult of Personality I felt my childhood passion for pro wrestling bubble back up.

I hope to get to know you more as you get acquainted with our community. There are fans of all types and styles here so please make yourself at home.