Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I just looked at the match card. One match is a tripple threat. Four or five of them is tag team and then there is a gaunlet main event. There is a shitload of multi-man matches and to be honest I hate them. It don't make the show feel like a show to me. That's what I was thinking of maybe throwing in a show like superstars/ecw. Just a one hour show with 3 or 4 matches for the lower card/new guys. I think it would help it out alot and make for some interesting fueds.

Andy

Reaction score
That actually sounds like a good idea, at least for the ACW. Having done it before, it can become tedious, but if it were to be ran like one of those shows, I'm sure results could be shortened greatly.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The numerous Tag Matches are building towards something specific.

The Gauntlet match is to eliminate a lot of dead weight while some of the main event scene is being adjusted or taking time off.

Once we clear the dead weight should have some more singles matches. If you look at what's been announced for Riot Act four out of five matches are singles matches.

Though this isn't a bad idea. Maybe a show of quick results until the earn a roster spot. We'll toss it around in Creative.

Andy

Reaction score
The numerous Tag Matches are building towards something specific.

The Gauntlet match is to eliminate a lot of dead weight while some of the main event scene is being adjusted or taking time off.

Once we clear the dead weight should have some more singles matches. If you look at what's been announced for Riot Act four out of five matches are singles matches.

Though this isn't a bad idea. Maybe a show of quick results until the earn a roster spot. We'll toss it around in Creative.

Oh snap! A tag PPV? 8D I have yet to see that done well. Makes me excited! And makes me really want to form a tag team. lol.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I didn't say that

Andy

Reaction score
I didn't say that

Lawl. I know, but BDC's hinted at it. A guy can hope, can't he? Anyway, I hope the rest of the staff goes for this Heat-esque show. It would be fun to read, especially if there was a different GM and what-not.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So another NXT type of thing perhaps? New guys are assigned pros? Or whatever? It worked fairly well in PWA, although we just RP'd for our rookies. (I still should have fucking won that shit)

Andy

Reaction score
So another NXT type of thing perhaps? New guys are assigned pros? Or whatever? It worked fairly well in PWA, although we just RP'd for our rookies. (I still should have fucking won that shit)

Yeah, you should've. At least Kaval was getting a major push at the end of the fed. That could always be an option though. We called it "Zero 2 Hero." It was probably the stupidest and cheesiest name I could've composed, but if we were to do something like it here, I say we vote on the name. lol.

BDC

Reaction score
I just looked at the match card. One match is a tripple threat. Four or five of them is tag team and then there is a gaunlet main event. There is a shitload of multi-man matches and to be honest I hate them. It don't make the show feel like a show to me. That's what I was thinking of maybe throwing in a show like superstars/ecw. Just a one hour show with 3 or 4 matches for the lower card/new guys. I think it would help it out alot and make for some interesting fueds.

The next PPV will be mostly one on one. AND Prime is right, after we drop some non actives, there will be more one on ones.

As for a tag PPV...wont be Riot Act ,but it's a possibility. Like Prime said, we will bat it around.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just adding my five cents, I wouldn't sign off on a second brand until the first one is running like clockwork. I have seen it too often where feds expand to two shows and then they struggle for writers and some RPers leave and it drops back to one show. It can definitely happen in the future but the writers would need to be in place and the RPers need to be in place as well.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
And honestly, I don't think our roster is near big enough. Only reason it worked like it did in PWA, was because we controlled our rookies. I personally think having some real RPer's for both rookies and pro's(If we were to go this route) would make it a lot better.

Andy

Reaction score
That would be pretty sweet. I just wonder how challenges and what-not would work out, or really, how the entire should would operate in such a manner. However, I do agree that our roster is too small at the moment.

BDC

Reaction score
Dont' worry, Troy. Definitely not ready to rush into a second show yet...

Pete

Reaction score
Dudes, two words: WWF. SMACKDOWN. It's way, WAY too early to even think about it.