Hey :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to make this thread to introduce myself to this community.

My name is Smg, and I am a "huge" fan of wrestling, lol. I've been watching it ever since December of 2014 and I have had an insane passion for it ever since. I've grown to love wrestlers like Finn Balor, Aj Styles, Kevin Owens, The Undertaker, and many more. I have watched past matches and have seen all the hype about them, which was cool.

I've been following the news around the company/industry/whatever you like to call it, so I like to say that I am "caught up" with everything. I watch Raw and Smackdown Live on a weekly basis, and am now currently trying to get back into NXT. I have the network which is amazing since I can actually experience the matches, and just overall watch the shows that I have come to love.

That's really it for me; I hope that I can join in with some discussions and hear what you guys have to say. I hope you all have a good day, and Happy Rumble Weekend. :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D and Smg