Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey everyone here at WWEForums, my name is Soso and I am from the United Kingdom. My favourite wrestler is Robbie E and that is because he entertains me and makes me laugh. I'm also a big fan of The Miz and Chris Jericho.

My favourite genre of music is Hip-Hop/Rap. My favourite rappers are Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Juicy J and Wu-Tang Clan. I also like a lot of sports. My favourite sport is Football (Soccer) but I also like Baseball and Basketball.

I will try and be as active as I can here and I look forward to participating in discussion here.

Hey man, welcome to the site. I'm also from the UK and am a massive hip-hop and football fan; we should get on well :). What football team do you support?

Don't forget miz mark