Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey everyone here at WWEForums, my name is Soso and I am from the United Kingdom. My favourite wrestler is Robbie E and that is because he entertains me and makes me laugh. I'm also a big fan of The Miz and Chris Jericho.

My favourite genre of music is Hip-Hop/Rap. My favourite rappers are Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Juicy J and Wu-Tang Clan. I also like a lot of sports. My favourite sport is Football (Soccer) but I also like Baseball and Basketball.

I will try and be as active as I can here and I look forward to participating in discussion here.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Hey man! Welcome to the site!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Haha, sick that you like Robbie E. He cracks me up as well. Disappointed by your list of favorite rappers though (outside of Wu Tang of course)

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
Manchester United I assume, Crayo?

Thanks Adam.

And yeah Dolph'sZiggler I get criticised a lot by my mates for my music taste haha, Robbie E is awesome too.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
My favourite genre of music is Hip-Hop/Rap. My favourite rappers are Kid Cudi, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Juicy J and Wu-Tang Clan.
I think we just became best friends. You're sig is Cudi which is an automatic approval from me. Drake and Juicy and ASAP are great as well. We gotta talk sometime. Welcome! :obama:

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks man :D Good to see I have someone here who likes the same rappers.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<<< Igor Biscan welcomes you to WWEForums!!

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I think we just became best friends. You're sig is Cudi which is an automatic approval from me. Drake and Juicy and ASAP are great as well. We gotta talk sometime. Welcome! :obama:

Lol, didn't know you were into them as well.

And welcome SoSo! I like hip-hop/rap as well and I do enjoy some Juicy and some Drake from time to time. Chris Jericho is beast. :obama: