Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron

Reaction score
Forgot to post here!

I'm 25, married with a four month old daughter. Just got back into wrestling and really enjoying it at the moment.

I'm a full time web developer, was self employed for three years but have recently been taken on by a company full time, still working from home which is nice.

I'm from the south east of England..Feel free to ask any questions.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey Aaron, welcome to the forum. It's awesome that you're a web developer; not many of those sign up here :p.

What superstars do you like the most at the moment?

Aaron

Reaction score
Xanth said:
Where did you find the site? And welcome.

MyBB.com (I'm a big board owner).

Pyro said:
Hey Aaron, welcome to the forum. It's awesome that you're a web developer; not many of those sign up here :p.

What superstars do you like the most at the moment?

Dolph Ziggler seems like he could be a good champ, he looks like he fell out of the 90's. I'm also a fan of Ryback (although not sure what if anything has happened with him recently)?

Not really sure how/why Mark Henry is still touted around as a top superstar, hes been up and down the card more than anyone hasn't he?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Aaron said:
Dolph Ziggler seems like he could be a good champ, he looks like he fell out of the 90's. I'm also a fan of Ryback (although not sure what if anything has happened with him recently)?

Not really sure how/why Mark Henry is still touted around as a top superstar, hes been up and down the card more than anyone hasn't he?

Big fan of Dolph and Ryback myself. Ryback was feuding with Shield, and then Henry (lost), and now is feuding with Cena in the main event of RAW.

Henry was used horribly as a smiling big baby face in the mid card yeah, but this "hall of pain" monster heel turn was a breath of fresh air and was incredibly entertaining imo. He's a boss now in my eyes.

Aaron

Reaction score
I saw him on raw, at at Wrestlemania and to be fair it's an improvement on what I remember so maybe I'll give him a chance.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ryback fued with John Cena, where does Mark Henry fit in to all of this? Do you think Dolph is future WWE champion?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph will hold the big belt some time in the future. At least for a short while.

Henry is seemingly going to feud with Sheamus judging by Smackdown this week.

And Henry is a totally different animal compared to the 90's. He's one of the top draws in the company by a long shot.

Aaron

Reaction score
(Needs to start watching Smackdown).

Will keep an eye on things, thanks for the welcomes.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome, man. Also, congrats on the child.

Hope you stick around :smug: