Hey yo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm new to the board but not new to the posting world. I'm 25 years old, I've been following wrestling forever and its probably my favorite hobby. I watch WWE, ROH, PWG and just about any other wrestling fed. I try to watch TNA but find it real hard at times. I also follow MMA (not just UFC) and I'm a huge hockey fan, the Devils are my team. I'm pretty opinionate so don't take too much offense if I don't shut up.

Reaction score
I am zero of the shitty New Jersey stereotypes. I totally despise all shows with the name "Jersey" in it as it depicts New Jersey horribly and this is just after the Sopranos' influence on our stereotype died down.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I love The Sopranos. At least you aren't from Boston >.>

Reaction score
The Sopranos are a fine show. As a matter of fact the final scene of the series was shot 5 minutes from my house. But thanks to that show for years Jersey had this stupid reputation. But in comparison to the current crap I'd rather have the silly Sopranos reputation back.

Nothing good has come out of Boston.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

My grandpa is from New Jersey so the haters can go fuck themselves up the ass.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
But Sharpshooter, how many credible members have stuck around since joining to look at boobies?