Hey Yo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sup? I'm Rated R Superstar, you can call me RRS. Formerly from ITR also, decided to join. This place looks pretty awesome, you'll have to bear with me, as I will be taking it slow due to the fact that because of this move, I'm a lot less motivated to post around, but I'll do what I can.

A little bio about me:

My real name is Ryan, I hail from Canada! I'm a very proud Canadian. I do enjoy e-fedding(When I can, I have a fairly busy life in real life) I have a long history of e-fedding. An e-fed, that is now dead called XWE was one of the largest on the internet for 5 years! Would have been longer, but it had a couple years of a drought you could say. XWE stands for Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment. My character was Max Ripper on there, who in 5 years time gathered a total of 40 championships. Seems like a little too much to be true right? One belt we had was defended every week. I had a back and forth for that title with another character for nearly 6 months. I held the main title roughly 13 times. Most reigns ever for the main title. Tag belts quite a few times, with multiple partners, and the lower title(Where I truly got my start) roughly 9 times.

I have been in a total of 5 e-feds. All of which I had found success in some form. I managed one of them for a year before I couldn't do it anymore as it was conflicting with my school work. I'm 21, going on 22 this year. I am currently not going to school, because I'm poor as dirt! I do work however, for Home Depot. I haven't watched wrestling in a good 2 years, but I am slowly getting back to it.

My favorite wrestler's(Dead and alive, past and present): Edge, Eddie Guererro, Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, Jimmy Snuka, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock... I could go on! List seems huge, but a lot of these wrestlers truly impacted my view on wrestling.

If ya wanna know more, just ask!

inb4ITRspam! :p

Andy

Reaction score
^Best thing that's happened all day, but I knew all of that. You dick though! No mention of the epicness that was PWA. Anyway, glad to see you jumped ship with the rest of us. Have fun and join ACW!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Glad you finally joined. Hope you stick around and have fun.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks and thanks for posting something about yourself, good to get to know new people! I hope to see you posting around!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

Nice introduction. Hope that you enjoy posting here.

The_King

Reaction score
Good to see you made the jump RRS. Glad to have you!

The Nicker

Reaction score
Wow, this is a shocker to me. I had a feeling a few others would make the move but you seemed so sure that you weren't coming over. Well anyways, now you are here, and I am glad that you are here. Welcome to Wrestling Smarks, RRS! Hopefully you remain the post-whore you have always been and whip some ass in the discussion boards! There is a column here too and I think you'd do great in there if you made some kind of weekly column. Always have a lot to say.

Pete

Reaction score
YES!

The family is almost complete :)

Welcome, chillax, and get Kaval in the fed so we can start kicking!

Lewb

Reaction score
New fedder eh? New meat! ;) welcome along, enjoy all parts of the forum!