Hey There

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm WWESpongefan (A WWE and SpongeBob fan) I was bored and looking for a Wrestling Forum and stumbled upon this place. I have been a WWE/F fan since I was 3 years old. My dad and I used to watch. I'd say that maybe I started watching WWE/F back in 1997 and followed it until about 2001. Over the years due to family issues I forgot about it until I was reintroduced to it back in 2007. Then I realized that some of my old favorites were no longer in the business. My favorites growing up were Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Kane, The Undertaker, and Triple H. There were probably more but those are the big names from the attitude era. Right now I'm currently a fan of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Those two will definitely be the future of the WWE.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
In a tag-team match between Sponge-bob and Patrick vs Squidward and Mr. Krabs, who would win?

hi, too, I guess, maybe, just a little.

Reactions: catlady

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'd say SpongeBob and Patrick because they've been in a wrestling match before (No joke) IDK if you know what episode I'm talking about.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hell yes! Thats for the Spongebob nickname. Welcome to the site buddy!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'd say SpongeBob and Patrick because they've been in a wrestling match before (No joke) IDK if you know what episode I'm talking about.
They've been in two, that one time they went all buffed out and stuff, and it ended when they saw the color of their underwear. Then when Mr. Krabs tried to use them to get prize money, and they told the wrestlers that wrestling was fake :haha:

Anyhow, welcome to the forums :obama: Hope you have a great time here!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums! I personally dislike the new Spongebob. Pretty much 2004 onward except some episodes.

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
It went through a downhill dip for a while but slowly it's made it's rebound. If you decide to watch I would highly suggest avoiding most of season 6 and part of season episodes. The episodes started getting good around season 8 and now in season 9. I know a lot of people like preMovie episodes but the episodes in season 9 have people talking. For me it's like this... When WWE is letting me down I rely on Spongebob, when Spongebob episodes let me down I rely on WWE

Reactions: CM Punk

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Haha, that's my fault, I didn't look at your profile. How are you liking it here so far?