Hey Guys!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdilFaQah

Well, hello there!

After much insistence on the behalf of my son (who happens to go around by the name of C4 here)), I finally decided to register on this forum.

Being a bit of a wrestling fan myself, I hope to have a good time here. :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol they put in their date of birth and set it to hidden so I fixed it.

AdilFaQah

Gosh, you guys are awfully paranoid, aren't you?

I don't really like to have my life as an open book on the Internet.

reality check

Reaction score
if not an alt account, it would probably be one of his friends at school. Had a deal with him, if C4 can give him a blowjob then that Adilfaqah would post few lame posts to seal the deal.

AdilFaQah

if not an alt account, it would probably be one of his friends at school. Had a deal with him, if C4 can give him a blowjob then that Adilfaqah would post few lame posts to seal the deal.

Gee Son, did your grandma teach you that? Sounds like it.

C4

Everybody knows that I don't have friends and that there are no schools here in the Middle East. I have no fucking idea who this is.

And it's awfully lame tbh.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm starting to think we should get rid of you C4, I just want to see another thread in the ban appeal ''plzzzzzzzzzzzz Imma change let me back plz chuck I will suck your cock!''