Hey Guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Owen Rey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, my name is Owen and I've come here from MachinimaPalooza. I hadn't ever heard of this site until this past week, when we were supposed to have a merge but that fell through. I'm very happy to be a part of this site, and excited to see what it has to offer.

My journey as a wrestling fan has been odd, starting in 2009 I watched just because I loved Rey and Batista. I started to veer away form the product, however, and then came back in 2012 just in time for the Royal Rumble. I watched RAW every week, with the occasional Smackdown. But I had nobody to share my experience with. I basically was a closet wrestling fan. Then, CMPuls3 started up MP, which changed my life completely. I had a place to share all my thoughts and chat with other fans. I started to watch Impact as well, but I can't stand it anymore and have totally stopped. But I'm hungry for more, so I've come here.

My avatar tells a lot about my favorite wrestlers, starting with HBK. He's my favorite of all time simply because of his ability to wrestle and how easy he makes everything look. Then, we have Dean Ambrose, my favorite current wrestler. I started watching some of his promos before, and I loved every minute of them. And then, I watched him wrestle for the first time and fell in love. Dean Ambrose is far and away my favorite wrestler. Now for Eve... I love Eve more than anyone in wrestling history. She is the only person that I legitimately cried when they left the WWE, because I miss her so much. She's the total package! She wrestles, she talks, and she is drop dead gorgeous. I'm the biggest Eve fan on the face of the earth, which you guys will soon know.

Now I also have some abilities that I could use to help contribute to the site, including doing some GFX work. While I won't have an active shop, feel free to send me inquiries if you want any work done for a price. My work can be found here: http://owenrey.imgur.com/

Well that's all I can think to say. I hope I love it here!

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Owen and I've come here from MachinimaPalooza. I hadn't ever heard of this site until this past week, when we were supposed to have a merge but that fell through. I'm very happy to be a part of this site, and excited to see what it has to offer.

My journey as a wrestling fan has been odd, starting in 2009 I watched just because I loved Rey and Batista. I started to veer away form the product, however, and then came back in 2012 just in time for the Royal Rumble. I watched RAW every week, with the occasional Smackdown. But I had nobody to share my experience with. I basically was a closet wrestling fan. Then, CMPuls3 started up MP, which changed my life completely. I had a place to share all my thoughts and chat with other fans. I started to watch Impact as well, but I can't stand it anymore and have totally stopped. But I'm hungry for more, so I've come here.

My avatar tells a lot about my favorite wrestlers, starting with HBK. He's my favorite of all time simply because of his ability to wrestle and how easy he makes everything look. Then, we have Dean Ambrose, my favorite current wrestler. I started watching some of his promos before, and I loved every minute of them. And then, I watched him wrestle for the first time and fell in love. Dean Ambrose is far and away my favorite wrestler. Now for Eve... I love Eve more than anyone in wrestling history. She is the only person that I legitimately cried when they left the WWE, because I miss her so much. She's the total package! She wrestles, she talks, and she is drop dead gorgeous. I'm the biggest Eve fan on the face of the earth, which you guys will soon know.

Now I also have some abilities that I could use to help contribute to the site, including doing some GFX work. While I won't have an active shop, feel free to send me inquiries if you want any work done for a price. My work can be found here: http://owenrey.imgur.com/

Well that's all I can think to say. I hope I love it here!

I crei errytiem ;(

Reactions: CiV