Hey guys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Just stopped by to say hello. Been lurking here for a while now and decided to give it a go. I look forward to having insightful conversations with you all. :eek:tunga:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome! If you need help PM me, not Lacky or Jonathon, they are noobs who have never touched a boob.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Welcome to the forum :). Do you have any current favourites?

Also, how did you find us? :yay:
My favorite wrestler right now is without a doubt, CM Punk. His heel stuff is quite refreshing. Daniel Bryan is another favorite of mine. :yes:

I found this site by browsing wrestling forums to join. This one just caught my attention more and decided to give it a go.

Reactions: Crayo

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Fruits are my labor said:
Just stopped by to say hello. Been lurking here for a while now and decided to give it a go. I look forward to having insightful conversations with you all. :eek:tunga:

Welcome to the Forum bro :eek:tunga:

Have you been spying on me :notsure: :troll: