• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm Jonathan, 15 from the UK.
Been a massive WWE fan since late 03/early 04.

Just to let you guys know, I will be streaming every PPV normally about 24 hours after it's aired. (This gives me time to convert it to 1080i for the best HD quality and if I'm busy with work etc.)

So yeah, just a bit about me. Hope to stay here for a long time and bring breaking news as I get it :)

Cheers.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hey Jonathon, welcome to the site :). Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm a Cornwall lad ;)

Glad to hear about those streams. Do you by any chance record regular WWE shows like RAW/SmackDown?

Hope you stay active :).

Hey Crayo, thanks :)
I'm from the North East, Sunderland to be precise :) But I have relatives in Devon which is close to Cornwall :)

Yes I do, I have PPVs, RAW and SmackDown all in crystal-clear HD :)
I normally tend not to stream RAW and SmackDown however if people request me too, I quite happily will. I'm going to make a thread in a minute with my stream link, currently showing the EPIC MITB 2011 PPV in 1080P HD, you can see every inch of The Miz's fake tan ha-ha :D:D

I sure will! :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Haha Devon, got family there too. Arch rivals of Cornwall lmao xD.

You support Sunerland FC by the way? And the reason I was asking was because we're looking for someone to upload RAW/SmackDown to YouTube with our site in the bottom to get a bit more traffic, but if you have your own site and/or not willing to do that that's completely fine :).

Lol Miz's fake tan, gotta love it ;). You're right though, MITB = Epic.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha Devon, got family there too. Arch rivals of Cornwall lmao xD.

You support Sunerland FC by the way? And the reason I was asking was because we're looking for someone to upload RAW/SmackDown to YouTube with our site in the bottom to get a bit more traffic, but if you have your own site and/or not willing to do that that's completely fine :).

Lol Miz's fake tan, gotta love it ;). You're right though, MITB = Epic.

Haha :p

Yes, I do :D
I can do that. I use vShare to broadcast however I am looking at getting my own host soon to stream via flash because I can get higher bitrate streams then.

I think Mason Ryan went for the Miz look but didn't read the instructions and left the tan on for 10 hours too long :/ ;D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao using that last sentence as a quote for my sig. :)

Awesome, will be great to have stunning HD shows on youTube, that will certainly get more people here. Still a very new site however, a day old. :)

I can't say I know much about streaming, so bitrate flash streams goes completely over my head lol :)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao using that last sentence as a quote for my sig. :)

Awesome, will be great to have stunning HD shows on youTube, that will certainly get more people here. Still a very new site however, a day old. :)

I can't say I know much about streaming, so bitrate flash streams goes completely over my head lol :)

I laughed. Ha-ha :)

I hope so :)

Basically, the higher the bit-rate, the better quality the stream is.
Most sites (like vShare) have a cap on the bit-rate normally around 2000Kbps, which is OK, I guess it's the equivalent of watching a normal definition PPV on your TV, but the best but OK. They limit it because it creates a massive strain on their servers and everyone is streaming at 10,000kbps then their site will function a hell of a lot slower.

Having my own site means no bit-rate cap, so higher quality streams :)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
Why hello Jonathan, welcome to the forums. My name is Leo, king of all Leo's, and better than Leo C in every way.

WWEForums™ is a wonderful site that you should visit everyday to discuss your favorite WWE wrestlers with an "absolutely remarkable community"™. The people on here are highly intelligent individuals that are capable of great discussion. No, I was not payed to say this by The Great White Crayo™, no I was not forced to by Xanth™, Solidus™ or Anon™, I genuinely believe this. No, this is not sarcasm. Yes, this is my real opinion.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the dicktadership known as WWEForums™

Why hello there Leojay, thank you for welcoming me to the forums. My name is Jonathan, king of all Jonathan's, and better than Jonathan @[Lacky] in every way.

Yes, WWEForums™ is a wonderful site that I do visit everyday to discuss my favourite WWE wrestlers with an "absolutely remarkable community"™ Yes, the people on here are highly intelligent individuals that are capable of great discussion. I am aware that you were not payed to say this by The Great White Crayo™, nor were you forced to by Xanth™, Solidus™ or Anon™, I do believe you genuinely believe this. I know it's not sarcasm and I fully believe it's your real opinion.

I will enjoy my stay on the dicktadership known as WWEForums™, thank you.

Reactions: leojay

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
Thanks for your response Jonathan,

I'm glad to here you're enjoying your stay on WWEForums™. I'm also glad you like the "absolutely remarking community"™.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay on WWEForums™.

Thank you for your response Leojay.

Yes, it is good to hear that I'm enjoying my stay on WWEForums™. I too, am glad that I like the "absolutely remaking community"™.

I will continue to enjoy my stay on WWEForums™ - Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.