• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey Guys! My wrestling podcast is doing a "Greatest Wrestling Theme" Tournament and we need some votes to kick off round one!

FightGeist

Welcome to the FightGeist Undisputed Greatest Wrestling Theme Tournament! You can be a part of the show by voting for your favorite themes here!
Round one begins with:

1. D-Generation X (Are You Ready) vs Lita (LoveFuryPassionEnergy)

2. Seth Rollins (Second Coming) vs Alexa Bliss (Spiteful)

3. Randy Orton (Voices) vs Decay (Nobodies)

4. RVD (One of a Kind) vs RVD (The Whole Fucking Show)

Vote down below!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
1. D-Generation X (Are You Ready) vs Lita (LoveFuryPassionEnergy)

2. Seth Rollins (Second Coming) vs Alexa Bliss (Spiteful)

3. Randy Orton (Voices) vs Decay (Nobodies)

4. RVD (One of a Kind) vs RVD (The Whole Fucking Show)

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
a: just looking at some of these choices that made the cut from just these four matches, I hope this is a massive bracket.
b: can we see the bracket?
c: My choices:

1. DX
2. Bliss
3. Decay
4. One of a Kind

Last edited:

FightGeist

a: just looking at some of these choices that made the cut from just these four matches, I hope this is a massive bracket.
b: can we see the bracket?
c: My choices:

1. DX
2. Bliss
3. Decay
4. One of a Kind

Yes, it is a sixty-four theme tournament overall. We've actually already reached a verdict on these four matches, and I've posted several more in a recent post. You can see the tournament here: https://challonge.com/mljchoek
I suggest you follow along on the FightGeist podcast, where we go more in depth!