Hey Guys I'm Back!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey guys It's me Weebo and I am back. Just want to see how everyone is doing and hang out and join in on some of the conversations as well as do some new graphic stuff. Let me know who cool new stuf is going on here and I will jump right in.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reaction score
Hi Weebo. You are a class act and a true credit to this place. Please ignore Peepshow, he's a squat, unhappy man that only derives pleasure through the misery of others. You are the best, beyond a shadow of a doubt, graphic designer I have ever seen on this forum. Don't allow any of these "men", obviously lacking any measurable penal girth, to harass, discourage or in any form drive you away from here. We need you. You single-handedly will breathe breath back into this corpse of a forum. You will rise above the hate and you will shall overcome.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao:

+100000000

...god...

Reaction score
Hey Weebo, thank god you're back, I've been looking for you for a while now. Can we talk via e-mail or phone when you get the chance? I have a couple investors and promoters (one who works for the WWE) who have been vaguely interested in your work for some time now and may want to reach out to you to extend you a lucrative contract for the rights to your wrestling GFX's. Thanks in advance.