hey guys I need some help..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am thinking bout doing something this summer I just need some lists of big name guys that aren't contracted with TNA, WWE, or ROH. Thanks

natestein

Reaction score
How recent are you looking for & how big? Like a Kenn Doane (Dykstra), Luke Gallows, Matt Hardy, Shane Helms, Blue Meanie (who gets MAD pops) or more like a legend like Koko B Ware, Rowdy Roddy Piper, or ??

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Some major indy stars that aren't with ROH are Joey Ryan of course, as well as UltraMantis Black, Delirious, Mike Quackenbush and Eddie Kingston from CHIKARA, Paul London and Brian Kendrick from PWG mostly and Tone Nese, AR Fox, Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor and Rich Swann from DGUSA/EVOLVE. Plus there's The Young Bucks floating around out there and guys like Homicide and Petey Williams who may or may not be wrestling for TNA officially.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
How recent are you looking for & how big? Like a Kenn Doane (Dykstra), Luke Gallows, Matt Hardy, Shane Helms, Blue Meanie (who gets MAD pops) or more like a legend like Koko B Ware, Rowdy Roddy Piper, or ??

Just trying to compile some names for a BTB I will be working on in the winter and want to keep it as close to reality as possible...

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
naw doing a BTB

Castiel

Reaction score
Oh, damn.

I was gonna say my buddy could easily be apart of this. Ever heard of Tyler Tirva?

https://twitter.com/TylerTirva

You're friends got a good look, after a quick Google search apparently I've seen him before too in a squash against Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer. Haha

I'm sure I could help you out, Booty. How many names you looking for?

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Yeah he was on WWE SmackDown! for one episode back in 2010 doing some off air segment with The Miz.

I honestly think in a couple years he may very well might get lucky. Or at least I hope so.