HEY, GUYS! EVER DONE DRUGS?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
i love how people (re: teenagers) seem to thing weed isn't a drug. ya, the cops only arrest you for possession of it because it's not a drug. of course it's a drug.

I also find it funny how you say 4-5 is occasionally? if I told you I crashed my car 4-5 times a week, or that i jumped off a roof 4-5 times a week, or that I walked my dog 4-5 times a week, you'd say "that dog walk, car crashin', roof jumpin' mother fucker has some busy days..."

I say occasionally because its often for me to take week or 2 week long breaks. I've taken a bunch in the past year. Sometimes I'll get up to smoking 5 times a week and then take a week off. It's not hard stop smoking weed, even only for a short period of time.

And I don't know if you're first part of your post was directed towards me too, but I don't look as weed as not being a drug. It causes a massive release of chemicals in your brain. It's a drug. And in society it's illegal. I'm not one of those people who say "take a chill pill man, it's not a drug, it's a plant", just because I called it the miracle plant. Plants can still be drugs. Sure, I do think it should be legal, but again, it hasn't negatively affected my life in anyway, and using 4-5 times a week doesn't seem like that much to me.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
i love how people (re: teenagers) seem to thing weed isn't a drug. ya, the cops only arrest you for possession of it because it's not a drug. of course it's a drug.

I also find it funny how you say 4-5 is occasionally? if I told you I crashed my car 4-5 times a week, or that i jumped off a roof 4-5 times a week, or that I walked my dog 4-5 times a week, you'd say "that dog walk, car crashin', roof jumpin' mother fucker has some busy days..."

Sooo...To paraphrase.

GET OFF MY LAWN.

And if you crashed your car and jumped off your roof and walked your dogs that much, I would hang out with you.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I actually consider caffeine more of a drug than weed or mushrooms. I just can't stamp the "drug" label on something that grows right out of the dirt (or cow crap) with no human modification. "Illegal substance" is a better term, even though neither are 100% illegal in the States anymore. Caffeine's a legal drug, like aspirin, and I actually DID have to give up caffeine because it was giving me anxiety and it was becoming difficult for me to sleep. Not to mention the fact caffeine was originally added in sodas as a substitute for cocaine (which was previously used) after cocaine was banned. True story.

So yeah, even though pretty much everyone downs bottles of soda with abandon and doesn't really consider it to be a "drug", it very much is. Caffeine definitely alters some people's behavior significantly. Just because it doesn't physically or mentally impair you, it is still a chemically-engineered compound designed to addict people. Weed and mushrooms don't fit either of those categories.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
God knows what those shady dealers lace the very same plant that grows out of the ground though. :side:

Someone told me a couple years ago that marijuana is adulterated with lead, that's right, LEAD, and a search on the internet and wiki does confirm this. That's so frightening on so many levels.

Caffeine is addictive but I've never experienced "caffeine induced apathy" which cannot be said for weed.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Caffeine is addictive more than anything, trust me on that.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Wait, who ONLY walks their dogs 4 or 5 times a week?! That dog needs more exercise.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I'll just say, if you name it...I've done it (and probably too much of it) but anymore I only drink....

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
To start, I usually only drink 3 times a year, my birthday, Halloween, & New Years Eve, I have never been drunk.

I have used Exctasy, Mushrooms, & Marijuana in my lifetime, but since the birth of my son I have stopped all but weed. Typically I smoke a joint a day, if I can get a couple hours without a child around. After all these years nothing comes close to mellowing me out after a stressful day.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
No. No drugs ever. No nothing.

Reaction score
I've only smoked weed. I don't like consuming drugs because I like being in complete control. The only reason I've smoked weed is to relax because I have issues with anxiety and insomnia.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
don't ever have sex on it. Sex will never feel the same again. I wouldn't know, but I have a lot of friends who go to raves' and have taken it before, and they've told me.

This is definitely one of those old wives tales. I assure you that there is nothing true about this at all.

By the way, for those of you interested in DMT there is a book called DMT: The Spirit Molecule and as far as I know it has instructions on how to extract it from certain types of grasses and the process is apparently not difficult.

I don't really do drugs anymore, aside from pot and even then I'm preparing to quit that soonish, but DMT is on the list of things I have to try eventually.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I don't do any drugs, nor do I drink anymore. I just don't see the point of it. I don't like becoming addicted, or needing something to feel good. I don't even drink caffeine anymore if I can help it. No coffee, no soda. Me and my friend took a pack to stay straight edge because we both come from alcoholic and drug using families, and we didn't want to get caught up in that. He's got the straight edge tattoo across his back, and I'll be getting it soon as well.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wow, I thought you guys were all like good people and shit but hey...we got a great bunch of druggies in here 8D