Hey Everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Troy has a teammate now in his element :D

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Welcome Kellie. Sorry this welcome was a lil late. Been busy :(

Kellie

Reaction score
Better late than never and thankyou

Starlight

I notice some of my insane internet family signed up before I could :-/ and I also noticed people that ive known for many many years here, Troy, Jake, W-OLF and Swampy are here

I was talking to ‎ B-Lazy (Brandon) last night, he was telling me about this place and he said that he found a home on the internet, ive known Brandon for years and for him to say that he feels at home on a forum then I know this must be a great place with good people

I gave up on wrestling many years ago, so im not really here for that, im more of a pic posting (celebs or whatever) kinda person

Hi to the people I do know and nice to meet the rest of you :wave:

Pleasure meeting you! I'm saddened that your only here for the forum? Any chance of changing your mind and joining the efed? Would love to collide with you somewhere :tinfoil3:

Kellie

Reaction score
Sorry Julliet, im not the efedding type of person :(