• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey Everybody

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
...Yeah, hi.

Yeah, things look bad and inactive and all that, it's been said probably half a billion times so i'm not gonna harp on that. Anyway, some people here know me, some don't that well. Most probably don't care what's happened in my life or anything. Welp, i'm laying it out there. My girlfriend of 3 years and supposed to be future wife lied a lot and it came to light recently, she had another guy she likes blowing and taking it up the ass from. I tried to forgive, more lies, no stopping. It hurts. Really bad. But fuck it, i'm not dead and they'll get what they deserve in the end, so meh. Point is now I have lotso open time, which is where IWF/AWF and wrestling in general comes in. I haven't had internet fulltime in upwards of 2 years, but i'm going to very soon (And a computer! Which I never had., and when it happens, i'm going to be right here for as long as this place lives. I do "care" and i'm gonna do my damndest to at least stay active. 2012 I think things'll get a little better for this forum.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
No worries, man. I almost forgot to put over the guys that made IWF the greatest place ever on the 'net.

People like my buddy Enzo, who i've truly believed between him, Mikey (CTG) and Soulpower were the most knowledgeable all around wrestling fans i've met anywhere period. And not to mention Enzo's like the coolest dood ever (All 3 were). People like Lucas (Peepshow, or Hail Hayley as I first knew him) who was like my first real pal on the internet all those years ago, and fellow original Hayley fan. ;D Stinger, BKB and Lennie were my hellraising running buddies in '08 and I hope they get some time for here someday. ...'s like an awesome dude too, really smart at American wrestling, and is a total asshole, but a cool one. Montana was always smart as well and I loved talking about wrestling in his old thread. J-Bonez was super awesome, left way too soon. Quintastic One is a great guy and a real friend, wish we talked more.

PS3 restrictions has to cut this short but there's more. So yeah...Merry Christmas?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
No Asians here and to be fair life isn't exactly "shit". I'm not some emo clown running around here. I still have the fact that I always do the right thing in the end.

Hometown Kid: An institution of moral values in the sad world we live in. Now it's time for pussy. Right after wrestling.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Nice avi, Lucas. :eek::

Speaking of Hayley, since I now live in the same town as her hometown, my..."interest" in her started to grow again, and I kind of mark out for it every now and again. There are a combination of typical Tennessee hillbillies, rich assholes (lots more compared to Clarksville) and black people. I can't believe she/they came from here. I'm currently setting up a civil movement deal to erect a statue of her as we speak in the middle of town. *thumbs up smiley*

How've ya been, my brotha?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Haha

Decent I suppose. On winter break atm. Love just chillaxin' and doing whatever.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler