Hey could someone with photo skills help me out?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I suck (and I mean suck) at cutting out images. It's okay when I'm doing smilies because I can work with a couple of blemishes and rough edges because the image is scaled down to such a small size they're unnoticeable,

... but I need to cut this image of myself from the background. It's for a new twitter sidebar/background I'm trying to create and I do a poor job of cutting out images.

If someone could erase the background from the image and upload me with a transparent Background that would be lovely. I would be much appreciated.

This is the image,

17zmd.jpg

Once again thanks to anybody who helps.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
17zmd.png

Not 10/10 but there you go @[Lacky].

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks, It's better than anything I did. I'm going to but glow around the edges so it should be no problem. :eek:tunga:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Thanks, It's better than anything I did. I'm going to but glow around the edges so it should be no problem. :eek:tunga:

Alright :pP
I put a slight gaussian blur on them to make it look smooth, however if you're putting glow on then that's fine :obama: