Hey, and help with tickets!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nowayhosea

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post. I am after some help please….
I want to buy tickets to WWE Raw in Austin on 6th April.
I am concerned because this event is not listed on any of the official WWE websites or on the event list at the Frank Erwin Center Website, just on a few ticket provider websites (and don’t look like official box office)
I don’t want to buy the wrong tickets or get ripped off. Can somebody please help me out!?
Thanks sooo much

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting the WWE about this? They should have some kind of customer support for stuff like this one would think.

nowayhosea

Jobber
Reaction score
Good idea….but I can’t seem to find the correct contact page – I have put a question to ‘live event feedback’ but I’m not sure they will actually respond with it being just feedback.
Sorry, I am rubbish at this stuff!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've got a pretty sweet bridge to sell you, on the cheap. Hit me up.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just pm me your SS#, address, and date of birth and i'll take care of the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: Roadster

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well. A quick use of the WWE.com search engine says that the last RAW to go on sale ticket wise is the March 30 one from San Jose. Which makes me think that tickets just aren't on sale, or it is already sold out. Same with Ticketmaster

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.wwe.com/events/all/all/all/all/all/3000/mi/page-7

They're not running a show the 6th April in Austin. I don't know where you saw this info. As you can see above, you've got RAW on 30th March after Mania (presumably they'll tape SD there also?) and then they're off over here to the UK for the WrestleMania revenge tour.

There's totally a RAW show in Austin on April 6th, I just don't know why it's not appearing on their website, my friend has tickets to it.

nowayhosea

Jobber
Reaction score
Still confused...

If you google wwe raw austin 6th april, you can get tickets.

But nothing on official wwe websites or the likes of ticketmaster...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
With the entire roster in Europe?
Unless he got scammed by TicketNetwork which is pretty reputable at least when I've used them.. it says April 6th, 2015 at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX.

The Europe shows don't start until two days after that. which is enough time to fly to Scotland and get a days adjustment to the time..