Hey again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Hey IWF,

Ok, so some of you may know me as Nate757 or Edgehead09. I was a memeber of this forum for the Be the Booker section to start with. I was just looking for a little fun on the side because i dream to be a writer for WWE. Once i got into the BTB section, i constantly went in and out on my BTBs. I started with DX 3:16 or Evil Austin or whatever he is this week and he totally flaked on me sayin that he went to Israel but came back like a week later. I got CMS to be my partner. I then totally went out on him after a couple of months. But to skip the backstory, i jsut wanted to say that i switched my username becuase i was tired of being the person that was never consistent wit BTB. I created an alt account of edgehead09 and then nate757 got banned. I actually created a thread clainmin to be a new member. The mods completly washed that out so i got my username switched to Edgehead09. I chilled around for a lil bit and then went on a hiatis from IWF. Tonight i talked to MikeRaw and he got me to come back full time and make this threa.d So, that is the present and wateva happens is the future with hopefully me beign accepted and a good member

MikeRaw

Well, I wouldn't say I got you to come back. You said you were gonna, I just said you should make a thread acknowledging who you are instead of pretending to be a new memebr.
Anyways, welcome back.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't know either, but I quickly have learned that no matter how much passion I have for BTB, I CANNOT write one on my own. I never make it past show #2. I think am not a self motivated person. So I stopped trying, because trying to find a decent BTB partner is even worse than trying to find a life partner.

Beer

I don't know either, but I quickly have learned that no matter how much passion I have for BTB, I CANNOT write one on my own. I never make it past show #2. I think am not a self motivated person. So I stopped trying, because trying to find a decent BTB partner is even worse than trying to find a life partner.

I'll do one with you :shifty: